Re: Enosig meeting at Lionel's place, vrijdag 10 januari 8 uur

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 12:16:44AM +0100, Rudi Sluijtman wrote:

>> If you'd like to join, please mail info@xxxxxxxxxx (which currently
>> is Lionel and me.)

> How about answering on the enosig mailing list?

That's fine too, but I tend to think that the other members don't want
to see a lot of "me too" messages, that's all.

Ook goed, maar misschien willen de anderen niet "ik ook" mails op de
list zien?

> ik wil wel RedHat 8.0 cd's meebrengen.

Oh, by the way, _please_ someone burn Knoppix CD's!! At the very least
one, a few would be best (I'd want to keep some for myself. Paying for
costs, etc). I really think it is a nice thing to give to the people
that come in "discovery mode" to try at home. Besides, it is a very
quick way to install Debian :-)

Als iemand Knoppix CD's branden kan, het zou heel leuk zijn.

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>