Re: New meeting?

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 06:51:56AM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 08:10:42PM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>> What about an enosig meeting

>> Friday evening would probably make too short a notice, so Saturday
>> evening? (If you guys prefer Friday, it is OK with me)

> Saturday 7th is fine with me.  However, I'm afraid it's still rather
> short notice.  We'll see.

I agree, but I learned last evening only that I would be in Eindhoven
this week-end. People, speak up, will you come?

> I assume the meeting will take happen at your place?

Well, as Jeroen van Erp was the only person that somewhat opposed this
idea and he is not coming anyway, I'd say yes. Which means I need a
list of things I should buy: What drinks? What kind of junk food?

Obviously, if additionally people bring stuff, it is still better.

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>