Re: OpenBSD: No network after a few hours

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 06:38:36PM +0100, Jan Stap wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 02:30:02PM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>> If I let the machine inactive for a few hours, it looses network
>> connectivity until I physically go to the machine and press any key

> but possibly a system suspend feature in the BIOS is active.

I can hardly believe the BIOS suspends the machine without cooperation
from the OS...

I've done two things: Disables APM support in the kernel, and actually
start to _use_ the machine (as my router). I'm not sure which one of
those two had the desired effect :)

Thank you for you try,

<<inline: application/pgp-signature>>