LogReport and Lire presentation at NE2000

Hi,

I will give a talk on Lire and LogReport at the NE2000 meeting tomorrow,
Sunday July 28th, at about 17:00.  (I'm pretty late with this
announcement since I was asked to do the talk only today.)

Lire is a software package by the LogReport project, which automatically
generates a wide range of reports from all popular internet services'
log files.

NE2000 ( http://www.ne2000.nl/ ) is a yearly Open Air Network Event, in
Nuenen, near Eindhoven, The Netherlands.  Atmosphere is _very_ informal,
the conference part is rather "improvised".

The talk will be quite similar to the one I gave at FOSDEM in Brussels,
in February 2002.

Hope to see you there!

Bye,

Joost